• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Will Chuck Westfall be visiting here?

Brian Lowe

A quick question, will Chuck Westfall be visiting the "Open Photography Forms" in the canon forms?

It would be nice to have access to him through this form.
Anyone know?

Thanks,
Brian

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Brian Lowe said:
A quick question, will Chuck Westfall be visiting the "Open Photography Forms" in the canon forms?

It would be nice to have access to him through this form.
Anyone know?

Thanks,
Brian

Of course, we'll welcome Chuck as an old friend. He always has been good to the photography commnunity.

In addition.........

Asher

Asim

yeah, it's too bad that he's hanging out at a place where I have to pay to ask him a question.

Brian Lowe

Wellcome Chuck and thank you

This is very nice news it's good to know he'll be around if/when needed...

Wellcome Chuck and thank you in advance for your participation. Thanks OPF and Asher for making this happen,

-Brian-

Asher Kelman said:
He's coming! Great so I won't be in trouble! I'm sure everyone will welcome him here!

Asher

Harvey Moore

There are quite a few photographers and representatives with class. Chuck Westfall is one, Michael Tapes is another from my experience.

Answers "From the horses mouth" are aleays appreciated by me.

harvey

DanHonemann

great news

It's great to see so many familiar names here, folks I respect a great deal. And I'm delighted to hear that Chuck will be joining these forums.

A huge thanks to Asher for putting this together, and to Michael for moderating. I feel like a very lucky guy.

All the best,
Dan

Keith Wong

Harvey Moore said:
There are quite a few photographers and representatives with class. Chuck Westfall is one, Michael Tapes is another from my experience.

And so is Doug Kerr :) Thanks for the articles, Doug ... your website is invaluable.

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
Thanks for the kind words, but it is all of the participants that make a forum work and be fun, informative and successful. So thanks to all for their support and participation!