• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scanning Service

Daniel Weisser

Scanning Service and Web Design!

My partner Jenny and I have 10+ years experience working in and managing professional labs. We decided to start our own business here in New York (NYC) offering high-end, clean, retouched (dust-free) scans. Check out our website for details: http://sugarhillworks.com.

We scan on an Imacon 949 on a quadcore mac with really nice Eizo monitors in our home-based business. (We once had a living room...). We also design and build photographer websites.

So if anybody needs any production advice - scanning, printing, film processing, etc, I can try to help. (And for all those non-DIY'ers out there let me know if you need scanning service!

Thanks,

Dan (& Jenny).

Last edited by a moderator: