• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Landscapes in detail

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Once upon a time I could walk for days across rugged terrain and swim a flooded stream or 2 just to get the big landscape shot. These days I'm limited to a short stroll from the car park or the view from the balcony of an overpriced cafe.
Unfortunately this unadventurous spirit is rewarded with a little more detain than I anticipate.
A view of the steps I just fell down is always good for a laugh.

6718604063_80ac3a8c5f.jpg
[/url] _D3S8928 by tom.dinning, on Flickr[/IMG]

If I finally make it to somewhere scenic there's always an obstacle in my path. Instead of hurdling this puny excuse for a deterrent to trespassers I fell over it, taking a chunk out of my and bending my pride. The head healed. My pride is still dented.
6966582515_b84fbac4ea.jpg
[/url] _D3S9122 by tom.dinning, on Flickr[/IMG]