• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A Portrait in the sun..

fahim mohammed

p773149775.jpg

Jarmo Juntunen

Oh very very impressive, Fahim! You really get close to this man, both in real distance and in manifesting him as a person. A crop this close really insists that we start imagining what his story might be.

fahim mohammed

Oh very very impressive, Fahim! You really get close to this man, both in real distance and in manifesting him as a person. A crop this close really insists that we start imagining what his story might be.

Jarmo, your encouragement is highly appreciated.

Kindest regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Running up to Fahim and gives a high five!
always told you how much I love your portrait work- You have such another talent with it!

C-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p773149775.jpg

This cannot be but impressive. The eyes are very well shown. In fact it seems like we can make out a stairway and window of a home and even some one to the right of that, (actually the inverse as it's a reflection)!

As we don't have anything but a bright b.g., we don't know whether this was with a telephoto lens or shorter, but for sure this is a close up, even if zoomed. His face is friendly so this could be someone you know, but for sure they are agreeable to this portrait.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, thank you for your kind comments.

This was taken with a D300 + ZF 100/2 Makro, about 2 years ago. I was having some renovations done to my home, and he was one from the contractor's team.

I posted some pics at that time.

Kindest regards.