• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A couple of grabshots from this side of the pond.

Clayton Lofgren

We spent the weekend being tourists in Puerto Ayucucho, Capital of Venezuelas Amazona State

11a62516f6404404a05fd5ab35c3e70c.jpg

94f5e03538b54803a57ead730f87f98e.jpg

26ca5bb914ac4131b835da9089f94543.jpg

d7ff5586635c464daf8bc914ffc94b9a.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love the innocence of the children especially shots #s 1 and 3.

In the last one, Clayton, she's highly cautious of you, maybe even suspicious!

Do you get the parents permission?

What's the rules and customs in Venezuala?

Asher

.........and the catchlights come from what?

Clayton Lofgren

I am a distictive looking type, some would say old and ugly, but kids notice me, and with a wink and smile I can usually get them on my side. Parents here are not paranoid about strangers and are generally proud that someone wants to photograph the kids. The DSLR is not common here, so that makes me look impresive as well. In Indian country like where I took these it is not unusual to be asked for money, but these were all free.
These were all natural light- a bit overcast. The catchlights just have a bump from sharpening.