• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cherelle in brown

A few from today.

Model : Cherelle

Cherelle_24_Oktober_2009_00103.jpg

Cherelle_24_Oktober_2009_00157.jpg

Cherelle_24_Oktober_2009_00072.jpg

and one with a slightly different toning:
Cherelle_24_Oktober_2009_00030v2.jpg

Greetings,
Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Frank,

I like # 1 and # 4 especially. I'd love to see more rope on the top in that first one and a lot more space around her as she is not given freedom to swing as the image should allow!

Asher

Joe_Kraus

great images frank, and a nice atmosphere generated by your light setup.
would you share your light setup you used?

cheers

joe

Hi,
On all the deep octa from Elinchrom and on the portrait like shots added a striplight and a very slight backlight on the background.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
great shot frank! the concept is interesting! :) hope i could learn more about your techniques in photography.

shara
www.istudio.com

Shara,

Frank happens to give really worthwhile workshops on lighting and composition. One is coming up shortly in New York, N.Y. If you are located nearby, that would be a great investment in time and money. I'll post details of upcoming workshops shortly!

Asher