• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Third Annual Samy's Camera Professional Photography Expo

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
Third Annual Samy's Camera Professional Photography Expo.

The event is Thursday, November 20, from 11:00AM-7:00PM.

At Studio Exchange in Santa Ana for a day of Seminars, Live Photographic Sets, Pro Digital Conferences, Trade Show and more. As usual, it will be a fun and informative event.

This is a No Charge Venue and seating is limited for the Seminars and Digital Conferences.

Reservations will be taken for seminars by Jerry Avenaim and Hanson Fong. We are also taking reservations for intimate Pro Digital Conferences with Phase One, Hasselblad, Leaf, Nikon and Sinar Bron Imaging. These conferences will be one hour sessions on the latest digital technology presented by the manufacturers, but we will only have about twelve seats in the conference room. So please call me if you are interested in attending.

Live sets will include Commercial Product Photography with Mercier Wimberg and a Fashion and Beauty set with Jerry Avenaim. However, they will be open and will not need reservations.
Again, please call or email me to reserve a seat for the Seminars or the Digital Conferences. I'll get more information to you shortly and I look forward to seeing you there.

ADDED: We have added the return of Joe Barnet's "Making the most of your Environment" engagement sitting. Last year he got some fantastic images at the OC Fairgrounds. This year let's see what he can do with an industrial park.

For the schedules of all events, please go to www.samys.com, photo classes and workshops, 11/20. You will see the the line-up and times. Joe is not on there yet, but he will be starting at 11:30am.

You should make reservations for the Seminars and the Professional Digital Photography Conferences since seating is limited. To make reservations, please call (323) 938-2420 and dial 0 for the operator. If you have any trouble getting through feel free to call me.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you next week at Studio Exchange.

Thanks,

Bob Wilde
Samy's Camera
(909) 225-0791
bwilde@samys.com