• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What the Duck, © 2006 Aaron Johnson with permission

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I could burst my buttons with this guy!

He has a great sense of humor and is very generous.

So here are some images Aaron said I could post as I wish. I keep this up as long as his kids don't prevent him drawing! :)

WTD61-1.gif

Anyone else has photography cartoons?

Asher

Mary Bull

I don't have any cartoons, but I am vastly entertained by this series.

Used the link to it when it was first provided in another thread. That was my introduction to What the Duck.

Asher, I can read it much better in your rendition here at OPF. The contrast is perfect for easy resolution of both the drawings and the text, for me, as compared to the "What the Duck"-website-screen that Opera 9 offers me.

Just thought I'd put that comment in, since I'd previously discussed my issues with reading on an unrelated website, in another thread.

I am so happy to be able to read What the Duck at OPF.

Mary

Last edited: