• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fall Leaves in a new way! Mine with a Wrought Iron Chair!

Tasha Pinheiro

When leaves start to fall, it things happen.

3355916313_8b4757f5a8larger.jpg

Tasha Pinheiro: Fall Leves and a Wrought Iron chair

I guess if I reeeeally had to come up with a inner driven title, it would be something along the lines of Unappreciated Serenity. I remember looking outside that day, seeing how gorgeous it was with some of the trees just starting to turn yellow and a few leaves on the ground and thinking why no one ever came out to sit and enjoy it. There were so many benches, and a rot iron table and chairs, yet no one would ever sit out there. And thats when I noticed appealing I found the dark, hard wrot iron chair against the lush foresty. I liked the contrast in textures as well. Unfortunately, at the time, I was only working with a crappy point and shoot from 7 or 8 years ago so it didn't come out as sharp as I would have liked nor did it really grab the texture of the forest against the texture of the chair. Still, I'm hoping this can show some thought and potential, lol.

I thought this shot of fall was unusual and hope you might like this and have your own interesting pics to follow perhaps? Well, I'm trying!

Tasha