• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Snap Converted to a Photograph you'd share!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So often, family snaps, casual vacation mementos are fun for us but have so many glaring faults that we give up on them. Occasionally we can find a presentation that is unique and strong.

Post you favorite conversions: snap to "Photograph" that we might like too!

Asher

Mark Hampton

So often, family snaps, casual vacation mementos are fun for us but have so many glaring faults that we give up on them. Occasionally we can find a presentation that is unique and strong.

Post you favorite conversions: snap to "Photograph" that we might like too!

Asher

Asher,

Nice idea - two that I am sure have been called snaps (hate the word) but i think are true burns...

left-pannel.jpg

- M Hampton

right-pannel.jpg

- M Hampton​

no a setup shoot - but I made the images work throught the focus and timeing i belive.

cheers

I have some hard choices ahead. Almost all my photo's fit into this catagory!

5492391680_13baf67d64_z.jpg

Dinner Time?

5264277786_ef62e67cfc_z.jpg

Jacob and a Postal Truck

5759973945_acd732dd8f_z.jpg

On My Way!

5264281954_c693a33ef3_z.jpg

Takin' a Knee​

Asher,

Nice idea - two that I am sure have been called snaps (hate the word) but i think are true burns...

left-pannel.jpg

- M Hampton

right-pannel.jpg

- M Hampton​

no a setup shoot - but I made the images work throught the focus and timeing i belive.

cheers

These two images fit together quite well.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Jake,

I have some hard choices ahead. Almost all my photo's fit into this catagory!

5492391680_13baf67d64_z.jpg

Dinner Time?

5264277786_ef62e67cfc_z.jpg

Jacob and a Postal Truck

5759973945_acd732dd8f_z.jpg

On My Way!

5264281954_c693a33ef3_z.jpg

Takin' a Knee​
You are very lucky to have a very photogenic kid and he also is lucky to have a dad who knows how to use a camera. All very precious.

Thank you very much cem. I can only hope my photographic skill will grow as quick as he does! He's almost 36 inches tall at 19 months old!