• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nikon D2Hs

Ian kydd'Miller

I picked up a couple of Nikon D2Hs cameras, well used but a great price and I really like the images they produce. Because they are only 4MP makes you think and work a little harder to get the crop right in camera.

8909602662_8ddce191fb_b.jpg

9074692470_2dfd3d33d5_b.jpg

Using them a lot for editorial stuff I shoot as the images are plenty big enough and the cameras are super fast. Yes they are ''obsolete'' in real terms but they still give me great pictures.

Ian kydd'Miller

I just love them, so fast and easy to handle, and as I said with a little care can produce good results. Obsolete or not I will keep using them until they quit.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, Ian, most of the creative advance in editorial photography with digital cameras was already reached with this camera and the Canon D30. All the other improvements have been marginal, mostly consuming more storage apace! :)

Asher