• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

No words..Just images

Wolfgang Plattner

what a fine thing ... the longer I look on it, I wonder, if it's "message" will concentrate/change (?) by cropping like that:

p1246743449-5.jpg

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Cem,

thanks for your tolerance, ... the photo immediately reminded me of Edward Hopper, but I had to "think away" the decorationparts around the window ...

k09949.jpg

Siesta

Gosh, I live in a small town, so there are no food stalls or wagons for pomegranate juice and oranges. It is fascinating to me that someone could open up a Churos stand and sell only that. It can only happen in a bit city. Beautiful photographs, but then your photos always are.

Oh, and you have an image at the top that is not showing up.... just a big X - would love to see it. :)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Morning of 17 June 2015
i-K77N3k4-X2.jpg

As usual, Antonio, a very disciplined and well made picture. The curved stripes on the ladies blouse is a sharp concentration of the scattered similarly colored elements across the scene. The cobblestones, zip everything together. Just fabulous!

Asher

Lee, good use of the flash.
Are both real ? I mean the flash down is a true one, and the other to the sky, is it a fake ?

Antonio, are you asking about the milky way image above? That is my image. No flash was used. That is his cell phone flash light app pointed up with the cell phones screen illuminating his face. This is s single 15 second image.