• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

No Muse Today

Tom dinning

Registrant*
_DSC8084 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr​

Mother Teresa was made a Saint today.

Now I believe anything is possible under the Sun. Not that I care much, other than that which people believe without question, then put it upon me to concur.

Which brings me to my muses.

They are not beauties to behold. They sing to me in my darkest hours and irritate me as a beard rash does a woman's thigh.

The conversation is with me. There are few left who can tolerate the argument or understand the outcome.

So I find myself playing with the messages.

This is today.

Tomorrow will be better. Or not.

_DSC8086 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr​

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

Now I believe anything is possible under the Sun. Not that I care much, other than that which people believe without question, then put it upon me to concur.

They are not beauties to behold. They sing to me in my darkest hours and irritate me as a beard rash does a woman's thigh.

The conversation is with me. There are few left who can tolerate the argument or understand the outcome.

So I find myself playing with the messages.

This is today.

Tomorrow will be better. Or not.

Interesting and questioning images…
My English is not good enough to be sure that I really get the meanings ans subtleties of the text.
In my young days was "No milk today"

Tomorrow has to be better.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Interesting and questioning images…
My English is not good enough to be sure that I really get the meanings ans subtleties of the text.
In my young days was "No milk today"

Tomorrow has to be better.

The words are as the image, Nicholas. They are meant to be interpreted in the best way possible.
The title is a paraphrase of "No news today", a line from a pop song of the 1970s.

The images are extracts of my own thinking.

The words are extracts of my current thinking

Cheers
Tom

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Tom, (Saint of the outback)

,Winston Churchill sent poison gas to Iraq and celebrated the death from starvation of millions of Indians as "they had a stupid religion and bred too much".

Lennon beat his wife!

.......and now a Pope-hobnobbing collector of wretched folk from the gutter, (as showcase trophies of "beautiful suffering", for rich donors)........... while adamantly refusing the sufferers hospitalization for very simply curable diseases....... is now a saint!

......but you, Tom are already a saint, so go figure!

Asher

Jerome Marot

The first image reminds me of a woman kneeling, the stone would be the knees. That and the blue colour would be a perfect fit for Mother Teresa, of course. It is a very nice picture.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
The image sinks into the quicksands of Devine thoughts.

My Devine thoughts run to naked nymphs and bondage, James. Teresa doesn't get a mention.

My last religious experience was with a single malt on Back Beach with the woman of my dreams.

Far more satisfying than the threat of eternal damnation.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
The words are as the image, Nicholas. They are meant to be interpreted in the best way possible.
The title is a paraphrase of "No news today", a line from a pop song of the 1970s.

This I was close to understand, that is why I referred as a wink to 'No milk today' a title of the 60's

The images are extracts of my own thinking.

The words are extracts of my current thinking
A kind of the photographer's blue note?