• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Reminder check your User Name Send me real names please!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
If you have used a "handle" please send me your real name as that saves me time writing scores of people who have missed the registration instructions!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Please remind people that pop up with user names that are not real or complete, First Last.

We need to maintain a community.

Asher

Liza

If I'm required to use my first and last name, then I really don't wish to continue my membership. Sorry, but I value my privacy.

Asher Kelman

Liza,

A huge welcome to you!!

If there is a privacy issue, that can be dealt with by a PM to me. We have had several cases of a real need for protection and I'm always understanding. Please don't vanish as we value every photgrapher :)

The issue is that for 99% of people there is no such special need and knowing a real person allows respect and accountability. We value an open professsional forum where we know who we are talking to.

To benefit everyone, OPF is self regulated pretty well by a sense of balance and fairness.

So talk to me :)

Asher

Last edited: