• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Enter at your own risk, season 2.

Jerome Marot

The photographs in the previous thread were taken last winter.

I went to the place another time this spring. There are still two houses on the grounds which are inhabited by artists. This will be about the first one and its fate. Would you dare to enter with me?

Mark Hampton

Jerome,
I don’t want to interrupt the narrative so I haven’t posted.... I am enjoying this series a lot and look forward to the updates.... Keep them coming!
Cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is the house that is still standing and occupied:

Jerome,

An excellently composed shot and delightful with the miniature almost point sized plant that recapitulates the large beautiful but gently drawn tree to the left. That plant gives us a sense that the place might be alive.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Ben for pointing out these two special images! :)

The top one I missed entirely!!

This shows how we need to curate our pictures and present them with white space all around, like in a gallery. I'm so sorry that I tend to scroll as it allows one to miss really special images.

Good job that your eye is fast! Again, thanks Ben we can't let the world rush by us so fast!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Thank you for the explanations, Michael.

House 49 is still inhabited. This is Teddy. Teddy has been living on this grounds for 17 years.

Teddy will have to go, like all the others.

Jerome Marot

Teddy will have to go, because all this world is going to be taken down. The notice of eviction is for next week. Everyone will have to go. All what you saw will be demolished to rubble.

The people in house 49 have been fighting for months. "Rettet Haus 49" translates to "save house 49". They fought, and they lost.

This is the end of season 2.