• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: An Unstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahim mohammed

Happened long time ago. No, that is wrong.
It, happened, is happening, will happen. These are concepts relative to time.
The ' tense' is relative to our language and our understanding of time.

This story belongs neither to the past, current or future. It belongs when there was no time!!

It is about a traveler. No, that too is wrong.
Travel implies distance. Relative to a certain point in space.
Travel also implies time. Hence it would be incorrect, as mentioned above.

The traveler travels within space that has no reference. No direction. The traveler travels, traveled, will travel no distance or infinite distances; the way we think of distances.

The time is the past, present and the future. The space is everywhere and nowhere.
He travels, but does not travel. He is in a different place and the same place.

There is no beginning, no end. There is no direction. It is what it is.

I, of necessity, have to narrate this story told me in a language that you can comprehend. Using concepts that are commonly familiar to us all.

So let's start at the beginning.

p1297434428-2.jpg

Nothing. Emptiness. Dark. Incorrect. You can see it, therefore it is something. You can see, therefore it is not empty, it is an image; you are there as a part of it; It is not dark, because you can see it.

The traveler traveled towards the light. But it was everywhere. And so was darkness. So he traveled nowhere. Neither towards the light or darkness or neither away from them.

In fact the traveler traveled towards them and away from them simultaneously.

p1297434226.jpg

To be continued. In the past, if you insist on a time frame for reference.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

You're a great story teller and the pictures work. How you will unfold the tale is going to be entertaining. The pictures are stark and simple and do their job well!

Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.