• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lightroom will be released in March

Richard Rickard

Lightroom beta 4 ends in Feb and the PMA is in March. So I say that Adobe will release Lightroom at the show. Jeff Schewe of Adobe is shooting a DVD Tutorial for Lightroon as we speak.

I can not wait and maybe Canon will introduce a new Mark III at the show. Anyone take the bet.

Rick Rickard

Ken Tanaka

pro member
Those who KNOW can't say. Those who SAY don't know.

I don't KNOW. But I doubt that Lightroom 1.0 will be released as late as March. This month is a better bet regardless of the reported state of the pundit market products.

Re: Mark III's, Mark 63's, etc. I really don't care. I have all of the cameras and image technology that I'll need for a very long time. Skill and talent are the only commodities of interest to me now.

Andrew Rodney

Richard Rickard said:
Jeff Schewe of Adobe is shooting a DVD Tutorial for Lightroon as we speak.

Jeff isn't technically with Adobe (he and others like myself occasionally speak for them). But there isn't anything under NDA Jeff or anyone else with a clue would spill publicly.

The date in which the public beta expires is public knowledge so Jeff isn't posting anything unique about the release.

If you want the latest news on all this, you really do want to check on Photoshop News (www.photoshopnews.com) every day...