• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Morning macropods

Andy brown

The joint was jumpin'

Eastern Grey Kangaroos

DSC_0827%20Roo%20BW%20screen%20size_zpsr1hlq5aj.jpg

DSC_0793%20Kanga%20BW%20screen%20size_zpsabohimoy.jpg

The shy and elusive swamp wallaby

DSC_0857%20swamp%20wallaby%20screen%20size_zpssji6xq6k.jpg

DSC_0868%20swamp%20wallaby%20screen%20size_zpsayybsyrf.jpg

No sharpening on these, the wallabies just have grizzled fur.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andy,

What you find wonderful, to me it's so much more! If we saw one of these in Beverly Hills, folk would think Jurassic Park had a breakout, I swear!

Pretty damn amazing, especially the second picture with the edges rimmed with backlight!

DSC_0827%20Roo%20BW%20screen%20size_zpsr1hlq5aj.jpg

DSC_0793%20Kanga%20BW%20screen%20size_zpsabohimoy.jpg

Interesting to realize that the gene that acts as a switch for its cute arms are identical and exhangeable with the DNA switch to make front feet in a mouse or forewings of a fruit fly!

While we may think how different we are as creatures, we are just alternate presentations of the same potatoes by one very fine and, I must say, a rather humorous cook.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Andy,

What you find wonderful, to me it's so much more! If we saw one of these in Beverly Hills, folk would think Jurassic Park had a breakout, I swear!

Pretty damn amazing, especially the second picture with the edges rimmed with backlight!

Interesting to realize that the gene that acts as a switch for its cute arms are identical and exhangeable with the DNA switch to make front feet in a mouse or forewings of a fruit fly!

While we may think how different we are as creatures, we are just alternate presentations of the same potatoes by one very fine and, I must say, a rather humorous cook.

Well said!

Best regards,

Doug