• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wedding photograph is ripped & Torn!

David J. Eves

Can you fix this ? Ha ! sure I said as it was handed over to me, the real photograph,

To prove a point, I handed this "job" over to Elizabeth Oviok, an Eskiimo woman (postmaster). She has never worked in any type graphic program ever, not once.

she had no idea what photoshop meant. She was sitting beside me @ two 19" dual monitors w/ photoshop opened.
I scanned this image and opened it on her computer,

before.jpg

I am sitting in front of two 21" Viewxonic monitors and I have the same image opened here.

I only said, these words to Elizabeth: Pick the smallest spot, zoom in as far as practically possible, now use the eye dropper tool and take a "sample" of the good area, now "paint" that spot using your "brush" and then "smudge it with the smudge tool if necessary, then zoom out to check your work. WowoW! Her very first attempt!

After.jpg

When the customer returned and saw the new printed photograph and touched it, she said, ..it looks brand new! She gladly paid the 75 dollars,(too cheap of a price) and I handed the money over to my fiance, Elizabeth! Elizabeth!!

So what do you honestly think of this job done by a complete "rookie" ?

"she has a great teacher" !

Last edited:

David J. Eves

well bear in mind that this was done by a person with no prior experience

5 hours the first day and 3 hours the next day.

total of 8 hours. very dedicated and she was all smiles, so proud of her first attempt