• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Renaissance Faire, Los Angeles

Don Lashier

Tom Yi said:
This is an annual event, I'm sure that everyone, atleast in the U.S., knows about them. One in Los Angeles is a pretty big one.

Nice photos. I quit going after it moved out of Topanga circa 1970. Went once at the Paramount Ranch but it just wasn't the same.

- DL

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm so jealous! when was it? These are so wonderful to photograph, one doesnt have to hire any designer, costumes, stylist, makeup, get releases...oh maybe!

Asher

Gary Ayala

Asher -

I believe that the producers take the faire around the country. Most of the participants are comprised of local actors and groups that are into period recreations. But the "stars" travel from venue to venue (I think the Knights and possibly the Queen and Court). So depending on your needs many of the faces/actors are around 365 days a year.

Gary

Gary Ayala

I and Tom do have addresses for some of the groups (belly dancers, swordsmen, some of the winches and the likes) but not for the producers. I'm sure google would turn them up. I'll check with Tom on what he has ... if he doesn't read this post.