• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Inside my Head

Chris Calohan

It is an ever developing set of works in progress. Likely, I'll convert these to B&W as I think there is more a darker side which can be allowed in monochrome. I have two in this series and will post the second a little later today.

8588723066_89761d1cff_c.jpg

Yet, Another Stolen Moment: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It is an ever developing set of works in progress. Likely, I'll convert these to B&W as I think there is more a darker side which can be allowed in monochrome. I have two in this series and will post the second a little later today.

8588723066_89761d1cff_c.jpg

Yet, Another Stolen Moment: Chris Calohan​

Chris,

This is a process that's dear to my heart. I wonder about the use of color here. You mentioned B&W and that would be an interesting conversion. It doesn't have to be sinister! Right now, the colors divert me from comprehension. That is not to see colors shouldn't be used, as they can be essential in many such constructed works. Here, however, I just am not drawn in, not yet!

Asher

Chris Calohan

For Robert. It is semi-dark and closed inside, bright and sunny outside as if the inside is telling me to go outside and enjoy the day, but my ever inquisitive eye is still more interested in what's inside.

Robert Watcher

For Robert. It is semi-dark and closed inside, bright and sunny outside as if the inside is telling me to go outside and enjoy the day, but my ever inquisitive eye is still more interested in what's inside.

Thanks Chris. I kind of figured that was the case. I was more curious as to why you picked these specific scenes? Where they just what was available or do they have significance? BTW - I love combined images and have had many in my portfolio over the years.

----

Chris Calohan

Thanks Chris. I kind of figured that was the case. I was more curious as to why you picked these specific scenes? Where they just what was available or do they have significance? BTW - I love combined images and have had many in my portfolio over the years.

----

The restaurant belongs to an old friend and the buildings across the street were a part of my first land holdings when I first moved to the area (I sold her the building which now houses her restaurant). I've long since moved out of real estate and more into more easily moved tangibles but this area still holds a nice memory for me and Katherine makes a Reuben that will make your tongue so happy, it'll plum slap your teeth out of your mouth.

Thanks for asking. It brought back a flood of happy memories.

Robert Watcher

The restaurant belongs to an old friend and the buildings across the street were a part of my first land holdings when I first moved to the area (I sold her the building which now houses her restaurant). I've long since moved out of real estate and more into more easily moved tangibles but this area still holds a nice memory for me and Katherine makes a Reuben that will make your tongue so happy, it'll plum slap your teeth out of your mouth.

Thanks for asking. It brought back a flood of happy memories.

Thank you for that info Chris - helps me understand your thought process a little better. BTW - I do prefer the black and white version.

-----