• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Abstract

Chris Calohan

8603898885_5530dbbff2_b.jpg

Old Man River: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

Your work is immediately impressive and worthy of more attention, but to me there's a relative limitation in the crammed presentation. Here's my very individual point of view. My position is that, (unless someone has a huge screen), this example of completely filling the space in the the post obliterates the white space surrounding it, needed for your picture to have influence on. This picture really can benefit from being in a mileu over which it can command some aura of its sensitivities and values.

So could you also post one that's smaller as I'm really interested in studying your picture under more optimum presentation?

Thanks,

Asher