• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Moon over...

Chris Calohan

I don't guess I'll ever tire of shooting this beauty in the sky..silly, I guess but it's such a wonderous orb just hanging there, rising and falling.

8599836524_dc9ba255a9_o.jpg

Waning Moon 2013/28/03: Chris Calohan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, it's a wonderful sight! Without it, there'd be no tides and things would rot on the beaches! Without it, wolves would have no reason to howl and witches would have no bearing to fly by night!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Well done!

A print of it on the wall, a photo of Bourbon street below and this as background music...

Best regards,
Michael

Last edited:

Michael Nagel

Go ahed with it Chris and thanks for reminding me of an album (I have it too) I haven't listened to for ages.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

So the moon was full when I came home tired and beat from the Paris Photo show at LA.

Moon_1.jpg

Asher Kelman: Full moon over Los Angeles

Asher