• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Administrative: Shipping notifications received for opf/Gallery One exhibit

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher,

My tracking info now shows that the package has arrived at the US customs last Friday morning and it has been released by customs the same day. So I guess you should be expecting to receive it on Tuesday or Wednesday, hopefully. Fingers crossed....

I am so looking forward to the arrival1 Thanks so much, Cem!

Asher

Asher Kelman

The tracking now indicates that the package has been delivered at the retail/collection location at 11.51 AM today. Did you get any info about it yet?

I have been in and sober all day. It's now 3:19 pm and no parcel has arrived. This is worrying! It could be that the mail will be delivered later by the US Postal Service? Is that the local carrier for NL mail?

I checked the tracking page and it says "Shipment available at collection location"

On the top of the page it doesn't say delivered yet. That box is greyed out right now. So it looks fine.

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 3.34.10 PM.png

If it had been already delivered, then that message would be "delivered"!

We now need to know the name of the "Retail Location" where it is delivered and if it has the same tracking number". The US mail has not yet arrived for today.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Cem,

It arrived in the rain but the post office guy rushed it in the house and no harm at all! Prints perfect!

Aser

Asher Kelman

Hurrah! 2cd package received from Nicolas Genette - wonderful book of images and cards.

Thanks.

now I must direct all my thoughts to DHL!!!

Asher

Hi Asher (and all),

As you know, I have only been able to finish my printing last week, due to my darkroom being 1200km away from me, and the near-impossibility of getting the paper that I wanted.

As per the PMs and e-mails, I finally dispatched my prints to you this morning with DHL - I'll PM you the tracking number - which only becomes active tomorrow - then let's hope for the best!

I know I'm very late, but let's hope it's still in time. Thank you for all your understanding and support so far!

Antonio Correia

Asher,

I just sent through wetransfer.com the files you asked for.

I hope they are all correct and that it is what you want.

Thank you Asher ! :)

Asher Kelman

Good news today!

Dawid Loubser's hand made geniuine silver gelatin prints arrived safely today, all the way from South Africa.

Just need Jerome's work and a large East Coast shipment and we're set!

Asher

Asher Kelman

At last! The simplest, and the most efficient packing and shipping package arrived this morning at 10:08 am.

Thank you Jerome, magnificent prints in perfect condition!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Just the same, I am overjoyed to experience, firsthand, the full beauty of all these prints, from you and everyone else. ,,,

Asher

Good news today!

Dawid Loubser's hand made geniuine silver gelatin prints arrived safely today, all the way from South Africa.

Asher

Asher, that's wonderful news! I was hoping shipment would be quick, but 3 days is impressive :) And still in time for framing, I hope?

This must all be very hard work for you - we are all so appreciative.

warm regards,
Dawid