• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

D700 replacement!

Hi, Theodoros,

I certainly agree with the green, but I can't see how it flows from the red (a questionably notion in its own right).

If I am preparing an image that I expect to be viewed, perhaps by my colleagues in this forum, on an electronic display, I certainly need to give every bit as much attention to visualizing the delivered result as if I planned to print it in reflective media on some physical substrate and mail a copy to each of you.

Wow! I had never realized that!

Best regards,

Doug
The relation is that one visualises the actual print Doug… so, when visualising, all the technical knowledge that is required to achieve the print is included in visualisation, because it is part of the path that is needed to achieve the print...