• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Phil Fernandez

So my last visit to this site was March 13, 2012. I'm back to hang out and show my recent works.

from a fashion editorial I did

8493253701_78e73907e4_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So my last visit to this site was March 13, 2012. I'm back to hang out and show my recent works.

from a fashion editorial I did

8493253701_78e73907e4_b.jpg

Welcome back, Phil!

The bold unusual pose gets ones attention! Instead of the usual haughty state, she has her eyes on us but is merely giving us full attention. Being up there and with "attitude" would have broken the spell. The shadows "embed her" in the location as opposed to the oft-seen uniform lighting when studio posed models are deftly added to such an eye-catching scene.

I don't think you lengthened her legs and that we are just seeing perspective.

Kudos!

I like this work!

Asher