• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Junk

K.Hannah

These are some photos taken a little while ago at the "junk" stall at a local market -

image1.JPG

Comments welcome!

Katin

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are some photos taken a little while ago at the "junk" stall at a local market -

image1.JPG

Comments welcome!

Katin

Welcome Katin!

This reminds me of getting up at 4:30 am in the U.K. to call in the cows and milk them. We delivered the milk to the diary in giant urns like this!

I have one that is stainless steel, rather dented, but polished.

Asher

Asher Kelman

IMG_6446.JPG

IMG_6447.JPG

Katin,

I like how you have matched these two pictures for tonalities and there is also a rotation of the camera anti clockwise which creates a common bond between them.

I hope you have more to match.

Asher

K.Hannah

Thanks Asher!

Unfortunately this was basically the entirety of the stall... it was only one table! lol Although I do have this one - (let us cross fingers that it works as it is from flickr now)

33257668566_811b596076_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

Thanks Asher!

Unfortunately this was basically the entirety of the stall... it was only one table! lol Although I do have this one - (let us cross fingers that it works as it is from flickr now)

33257668566_811b596076_b.jpg

The silver pushes itself forward with its reflections and 3D appearance. Still I would darken the corners subtly and decrease the opacity of your copyright notice. Use the symbol as it's less disruptive and really try to dim it down and use the smallest possible typeface. You can put this in the EXIF instead.

Best is that Hershey's Chocolates or IBM steal your pictures and then you will become a millionaire!

Asher

K.Hannah

The silver pushes itself forward with its reflections and 3D appearance. Still I would darken the corners subtly and decrease the opacity of your copyright notice. Use the symbol as it's less disruptive and really try to dim it down and use the smallest possible typeface. You can put this in the EXIF instead.

Best is that Hershey's Chocolates or IBM steal your pictures and then you will become a millionaire!

Asher

lol... That would be the dream wouldn't it? :D

Asher Kelman

lol... That would be the dream wouldn't it? :D

There's a Nestle case where a fellow in Australia, I believe, noticed a colleague's photography on a Nestle product label on a shelf. This led to a huge settlement with punitive damages!

Asher

K.Hannah

There's a Nestle case where a fellow in Australia, I believe, noticed a colleague's photography on a Nestle product label on a shelf. This led to a huge settlement with punitive damages!

Asher

I didn't think stuff like that really happened! I have always thought that the biggest danger was blogs. They are the ones that seem to have the worst sticky fingers... I didn't think a company like Nestle would nick an image o.0.