• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Multiple Image Retouching

David Tiede

I have an 11 camera rig for lenticular photography. The cameras are evenly spaced with the lens axes parallel. They are all triggered simultaneously. I would like to do retouching on all 11 images before interpolating extra images or interlacing for printing. It is possible to perform transformations on all the images to correct for distortions due to variations in focal length and aiming of the cameras. Each image, of course, has a slightly different perspective view. But, similar features could be aligned in layers. Is there some way to perform the same image adjustments simultaneously to all the images?

Nill Toulme

You could record an action on one, then replay it on the others.

Not sure if these types of adjustments can be performed on adjustment layers. If so, that would be another way to do it.

Nill