• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Why OH Why

Daniel Buck

it's probably best to just leave it as "nikon mount SLR" instead of listing off all the cameras as well. No cameras are listed under the medium/large format section ;-)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
is my beloved D700 not mentioned in the list of Nikon DSLRs?
Fahim,

That Nikon is for me the star of 2008. It puts Nikon lenses to work in the dimmest light. Allows leverage of amongst the finest wide angle lenses made and gives everyone a kick in the pants. I wish I had one. It's more expensive than the 5DII but I'll bet focus is much better in low light.

We don't need to mention every DSLR. In fact, I'd prefer to have one 35 mm size DSLR group that would cover all the brands since they are all great and suitable for professional work using the right ISO and lighting.

With Zeiss, Sigma and other perfectly fine lenses being cross brand compatable, the rivalries between brands become less important.

Asher