• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Henessi (new face)

Graham Mitchell

This was a quick test shoot of a new model I did today. No retouching at all and she looks great.

She was at ease in front of the camera so next week I'll do a full shoot with her.

150mm f4 PQS lens with extension rings.

Image037.jpg

Image021.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Kudos Graham and Henessi

so simple! hence efficient in all meanings…

Mike: the MF backs ain't do nothing to smoothest skins but magazine's ADs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Graham, She's lovely!

Give her some Nivea cream to use every day to moisten her lips. She must be babied! Keep her out of the sun!

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So Graham,

What happened to her and where are the rest of the splendid pictures you must have made?

Asher

Graham Mitchell

So Graham,

What happened to her and where are the rest of the splendid pictures you must have made?

Asher

Hi Asher, I was busy for a while shooting a campaign using stereoscopic photography (for red/cyan anaglyphs). Those sots aren't suitable for this forum because one needs 3D glasses to view :)

I have also been busy with other projects such as new website (coming soon) and some consulting work for an industrial photography project.

However I hope to shoot some new fashion editorials in the next week and I'll post here if I think they're worthwhile. Thanks for asking :)