• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ramadan Mubarak

fahim mohammed

At the start of the Holy month of Ramadan, I would like to convey my family's and my best wishes to all viewers and members at OPF.

With best regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
At the start of the Holy month of Ramadan, I would like to convey my family's and my best wishes to all viewers and members at OPF.

With best regards.

Fahim,

We wish you and your dear the same values. Not only the best wishes but also the best hope for suffering people.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Ramadan

RamadanArabic: رمضان‎ Ramaḍān, IPA: [rɑmɑˈdˤɑːn]; variations Persian: Ramazān‎; Urdu: Ramzān; Turkish: Ramazan) is the ninth month of the lunar Islamic calendar, which lasts 29 or 30 days according to the visual sightings of the crescent moon according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in Hadiths.[3][4][5] It is the Muslim month of fasting, in which Muslims refrain from dawn until sunset from eating, drinking, and sexual relations.[6]

According to Islam, the sawab (rewards) of fasting are many, but in this month, they are believed to be multiplied.[7] [8] Muslims fast in this month for the sake of demonstrating submission to God[9] and to offer more prayers and Quran recitations.[10][11]

Thank you Fahim and I wish the very same for you and your dear family-

Charlotte-

With best regards.

Hi Fahim, Ayesha, and family,

Thanks for the wishes, and the same to you. May this Ramadan instill peaceful thoughts, or rather actions, in those lacking them (thinking of Syria, and too many other places/peoples) sofar.

In the Northern hemisphere this is going to be a tough month of Ramadan, during the perhaps hottest period since a long time, although over here it is an extremely wet period up to now (possibly just about to end).

Cheers,
Bart