• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Rob Galbraith site enters "deep hibernation"

Doug Kerr

Rob Galbraith Digital Photography Insights is a site I have always relied on for well-reported and supported news along many axes of the digital photography field.

Rob has recently (2012.07.12) announced that he has accepted a photojournalism instructor position at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-12721-12772

Accordingly, Rob tells us that, owing to the pressure of his new responsibilities, Rob Galbraith Digital Photography Insights is going into "deep hibernation", no longer (at least for now) being updated "for the foreseeable future". We do not know what the future may bring for this activity.

I certainly want to extend to Rob my own gratitude for what he and his associates have brought to our ongoing awareness in this area, and wish him the best of success in his new and important job.

Best regards,

Doug