• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello to All of My Friends

Rachel Foster

I've not been around much lately, busy with raising my children (teenagers! Whew!) and getting some health problems taken care of.

In the meantime, here are a couple of snapshots. The first is of a young woman with a new hair color. Shot with an iPhone, it's overexposed but still has some charm.

redforpost.jpg

The second is a portrait of a very dear friend, mentor and hero that recently passed. I am honored to have been his friend.

tributejoel.jpg

I hope everyone is well. Thanks for looking.

fahim mohammed

Rachel, you so nice to hear from you. I have missed you here.
I like the images you posted. Unpretentious. Honest. Something dear to you.

Thank you for sharing and my best wishes.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
About time, Rachel!

Nothing matches your red rose. Still, I knew you were distracted and am glad you're back!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hope the summer has been good to you and your dear family! Wish you all more joy to balance the winds that batter us!

Asher