• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yet More Problems.....

ErikJonas

Banned
K got the new drive going,OS installed and went to transfer files from my back up drive...Now for some reason the USB connection on the computer is not working...The neighbor who installed the OS for me said mother board drivers. I went and down loaded the Drivers from ASUS...They were in zip files so i down loaded Win Zip and unzipped them....No freakin idea where the files went or what to do with them.....This is getting more then frustrating....

I looked in the device manager and under other devices it shows the yellow question marks...Can i just delete those, reboot and it will automatically re-instal them?....Is that possible?

Without my USB i cant do a damn thing...The mother board i have is A7N266-VM/AA and i dont even know if i got the right drivers for it.

One of the yellow question marks is on Ethernet Controller and another is on SM Bus controler.