• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Let's start with good food! - continuation

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

_NCL3007_1.jpg

_NCL3033.jpg

_NCL3073.jpg

Antonio Correia

This is an excellent series of images about food.
The idea of using a glass is a very good one, allowing to use transparency at your favour.
Reflections are also important in all images.

Have you used a reflector ? I think you have...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

I especially like the use of reflective and yet transparent glass as well as the natural foliage and the sky to conjure up magic tables for us to enjoy the chef's special servings.

Asher

nicolas claris

Antonio, Asher
No reflector were used.

The aim -shared with the chef- was to avoid any confusing and uninteresting stuff like plate, glass, cutlery and show the chef's will to stay with fresh and natural ingredients, while used the restaurant garden as "the background".

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio, Asher
No reflector were used.

The aim -shared with the chef- was to avoid any confusing and uninteresting stuff like plate, glass, cutlery and show the chef's will to stay with fresh and natural ingredients, while used the restaurant garden as "the background".

Nicolas,

We both were referring to the innovative use of a sheet of glass which both reflects the food and allows us to see through it too!

Asher

nicolas claris

Nicolas,

We both were referring to the innovative use of a sheet of glass which both reflects the food and allows us to see through it too!

Asher

Asher, not exactly…
Antonio wrote:
Have you used a reflector ? I think you have...

BTW there is a use on some images of something else than a piece of glass, but this I keep for me! ; )

nicolas claris

Hi Nicolas,

Also very nice. Romain made good use of the limited shooting time, by integrating your high resolution images for the slow pans, and actual video for the 'floating' ingredient effects. His musical underscore is also fitting.

Thanks for sharing,
Bart

Hi Bart
Thanks for stopping by and watch Romain's video.
Actually he didn't use my stills, only video shots…

Kind regards