• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

enhanced female

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0279-2.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Welcome to OPF. Been playing with levels and curves, huh? I often do this to images. Actually. think I have one that I am going to sell of some boats from Greece. The one with the headband - the Nike logo distracts me as does her eyeliner. Draws my eye right there.

Love to see your other work here too.

janet Smith

pro member
The one with the headband - the Nike logo distracts me as does her eyeliner. Draws my eye right there

Hi Charlotte

Firstly welcome to OPF, glad to have you here. I like the first image, the colours and her eyes looking out from under her hair work for me, but I have to agree with Kath about the second one, but maybe this look is what you wanted to achieve, nice to see something so different though......

Charlotte Thompson

Kathy

thank you for looking and your opinions
I truly appreciate the feedback
the nike look was a shot I wanted just as is
striking and drawing attention to the logo with the eyes
thanks so much again!

Janet

yes the nike look was exactly what I wanted something to stike the attention from eyes to logo and the other way around
appreciate the feedback-glad you like my art
just beginning with this look and trying always for asomething out of the box
thanks again!