• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

2014!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
45R4650-feu1.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous fireworks!

Everyone is celebrating before us in Los Angeles! We had a candlelight dinner for two, my wife and I and that was splendid!

I'm pretty optimistic about the New Year.

Wonder what the Chinese Rabbit is doing to celebrate the New Year! Got to be damn cold up there!! We should send up the American Everready Bunny to keep her company.

Happy 2014 everybody and thanks for keeping the lights on at OPF with you pictures, insights and stories.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Fabulous fireworks!

Everyone is celebrating before us in Los Angeles! We had a candlelight dinner for two, my wife and I and that was splendid!

Just happened here in New Mexico.

Happy New Year to you and Wendy.

Best regards,

Doug & Carla

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi

Happy New Year from Austria, had a fine diner with friends and so a fine start into 2014 ...
Nicolas, there in Bonifacio we will be in the last week of May 2014 ... our first stay en Corse!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thanks all for posting here!
See, just an image with no words gets a lot of comments…
The old saying (veil adage) is still true: a picture is worth than thousands words <:-D
(un dessin vaut mieux qu'un long discours)

A pretty good start for OPF in 2014!