• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Horror Series

Charlotte Thompson

I am working on a book cover for a horror novelist in Denamark- I would appreciate any feedback- do these work as creepy- I will start with this one- overlay-

Last edited:

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel

loved that photo* who is the woman-you? or another-
well good then maybe I am getting close to creepy horror
its not easy at all- you have no idea how much I have done to please the author

Charlotte

Rachel Foster

Yes, it was me.....and I managed to take a shot or two of those things!

Charlotte, what are your specific goals with this image? The overlay technique you are using is very effective. Have you posted elsewhere how you do this?

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel
you are such a beautiful woman even though the scared face-
so far only here for posting like this horror stuff- the overlays are geniune shots all together a real snake taken on cement few days ago- the cut on my foot and knife are both mine
all together combined so far is the most disgusting of the bunch I have done-
the author needs stuff like this- not my genre but learning to be creepy LOL*
the goal is effective creepy-creep out horror-ewwww stuff but on a masculine level more grit etc.
thats what they want- being female its a daunting thing to be a gritty horror blood soaked male looking at that perspective. But I am working on it...

Charlotte Thompson

Sorry, my bad- I wad doing some other work on it and was going to bring another and forgot to repost it- here it is again-

collage772.jpg

Rachel Foster

That REALLY freaks me out.

My response was not a one time thing. That has staying power. And I think I'm going to stay out of this thread now.