• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

painting with light

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Wolfgang
Welcome on board OPF!
I'm affraid that if you wish to have some feedback and/or discussion, you would better post some images here with some text explaining context.
OPF is not a link page for galleries, we need to SEE and LOOK :)

Let me paste here a recent post by Asher:

You are so welcome here! Start by sharing some of those … photos up to 4 related images per post. The better they are, the more striking they will each look each centered with your name and a title underneath, as in a fine gallery. The idea is we want to share the best photography experience we can muster and summon feedback. …, just pictures to enjoy and hopefully discuss too. That's the life blood here. After that, any fun you like!

Kind regards

Bonjour
I wanted to post the picture as an attachment, but my setting said, that I'm not allowed to post attachments

Hi Wolfgang. Currently it is not (yet) possible to upload attachments with our posts. So for now, you need to host your images somewhere, copy it's address (URL), and enclose the URL of the image between
in the text of your post. You can also use the little yellow icon (depicting a mountain and a sun) in the message toolbar, and fill in/paste the URL of your image.

We prefer to also center images on the page for a better viewing experience, just select the
part of your text and click on the 'center' icon in the toolbar.

Cheers,
Bart