• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Venice..Our way.

fahim mohammed

p1022301889.jpg

Ayesha

p752468832.jpg

Ayesha​

And one from me...

p649006106.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p1022301889.jpg

Ayesha Mohammed: Untitled

Venice

Ayesha must have taken many more pictures inside this 14th Century religious and cultural center. This is another place I have missed. It's supposed to be an important cultural site but the custodians don't seem to keep the building exterior in any condition to celebrate that.

One can see the next beautiful disrepair in Ayesha's next picture. I'd love to see how Cem would process both of them in SNS HDR?

p752468832.jpg

Ayesha Mohammed: Untitled

Venice

And one from me...

p649006106.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Untitled

Venice

Fahim,

This image would work better, perhaps taken from low down to project them against the colorful b.g. However, there's inside a portion I do like:

p649006106_2_600px.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Untitled

Venice

I like the team approach!

Asher