• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

After the autumn rain

Dr Klaus Schmitt

38060543061_f74bff3e17_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You cheated! You really know sharpening!

Still, one suggestion, perhaps to test out in this case. Return 50% +/- to the edges of the leaf with a soft brush.

That should, (I merely postulate), appear to make the rain drop and leaf surface even more impactful, but, (paradoxically), seemingly return us, more fully, to the apparent world of a keen observor's chance finding of one of nature's jewels.

Did I dare tell one of the most skilled academic photographers his picture can be made even more impressive? Damn, I am an upstart and a sinner I admit, but enthusiastic about your work. Mea culpa, but I did it!

Asher