• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pedaling Home

James Lemon

i-PprWg76-L.jpg

Cool photo. Makes me wish we didn't have so much snow here (it is after all technically spring) ... and I could pull out my bike out of the garage. I have to admit though, that this image feels like it was a pretty cold day even without snow!

James Lemon

Cool photo. Makes me wish we didn't have so much snow here (it is after all technically spring) ... and I could pull out my bike out of the garage. I have to admit though, that this image feels like it was a pretty cold day even without snow!

Hi Maggie

Soon the surrounding fields will be covered in tulips. Actually the weather is quite warm when it's not raining. Thank you for your comments!

James

fahim mohammed

This is such a wonderful capture, James.

I don't know, but the subject feels so lonely against the vast surroundings.
But he must be enjoying the fresh air of B.C.

Take care.

James Lemon

This is such a wonderful capture, James.

I don't know, but the subject feels so lonely against the vast surroundings.
But he must be enjoying the fresh air of B.C.

Take care.

Hello Fahim

Thanks for your comments! He would be traveling home from a small town, that is back towards the mountains.

James