• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A future president of the United States?

Doug Kerr

Liz is the Vice Chair of the Democrat Party of Otero County, New Mexico. She's a quiet fireball who has energized the organization's work for several years now. She is exquisitely politically "savvy", and a wonderful organizer and leader.

DPOC_P04072-01-S800.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: Liz

Among other honors, she was elected to be part of the New Mexico Delegation to the 2012 National Convention of the Democratic Party.

Sadly, Liz is leaving New Mexico. Her husband, who is in the Air Force, has been transferred to southern Ohio, where he will undertake postgraduate studies at the Air Force Institute of Technology. But the move will make it possible for Liz to begin work on her law degree (hard to do out here in the desert).

Carla and I fully expect Liz to become President of the United States one day.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Liz is the Vice Chair of the Democrat Party of Otero County, New Mexico. She's a quiet fireball who has energized the organization's work for several years now. She is exquisitely politically "savvy", and a wonderful organizer and leader.

DPOC_P04072-01-S800.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: Liz

Among other honors, she was elected to be part of the New Mexico Delegation to the 2012 National Convention of the Democratic Party.

Sadly, Liz is leaving New Mexico. Her husband, who is in the Air Force, has been transferred to southern Ohio, where he will undertake postgraduate studies at the Air Force Institute of Technology. But the move will make it possible for Liz to begin work on her law degree (hard to do out here in the desert).

Carla and I fully expect Liz to become President of the United States one day.

Best regards,

Doug
Wow Doug,

You've progressed from engineer to photographic artist successfully in the past week and now you have moved to prophecy, LOL! However, I take your estimations seriously enough thatI'll now track her progress and news of her future political activities.

At the very least, she a good candidate for a muse and for that, you'd better get down to some serious planning. Look at Antonio's portraits,set up a black background and two reflecting pieces of white card and a flash. You better do a great job and fast before she leaves or realizes she's too important to sit for you!!

Asher