• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Out of the shadows...

fahim mohammed

There are very many of them around. Around us. Some are out in the open, obvious.

Others are well concealed. Sure way to know thier presence is when they open their mouths.

No mistaking them. They too serve a purpose. Some of them believe they serve a very high

purpose.

p64219270.jpg

I thought about the categories to place them in..Portraits, Wildlife, Art, but settled for this

forum. Please feel free to move it to any appropriate forum, where they fit. Amongst their kind.

Thank you.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

...No mistaking them. They too serve a purpose. Some of them believe they serve a very high purpose.
Yes indeed, some of them even run countries. ;)

Joking aside, I like this portrait. Lovely animal. I would opt for putting it in the portraits or still photo (pun intended).

fahim mohammed

Hi Fahim,

Yes indeed, some of them even run countries. ;)

Joking aside, I like this portrait. Lovely animal. I would opt for putting it in the portraits or still photo (pun intended).

Must be a real heavy burden to bear. So many countries. continents, languages; different colors

too!

p.s if moved to portraits give me a few seconds to make some minor correvtions there!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are very many of them around. Around us. Some are out in the open, obvious.

Others are well concealed. Sure way to know thier presence is when they open their mouths.

No mistaking them. They too serve a purpose. Some of them believe they serve a very high

purpose.

p64219270.jpg

Fahim,

Allegories aside, this a colorful picture. It's impressive that folk would decorate the humble donkey! Shows its more important than one might give credit, given its name!

asher

Michael Nagel

I would never look down on a donkey. If a donkey accepts you as friend - he will do a lot for you!
I think that the decoration is also linked to the appreciation by the owners.

Thanks for showing.

Best regards,
Michael