• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Question on Lightroom 1.0 rawshooter user

Paul Caldwell

I thought that there was to be some sort of "free" upgrade offered to all rawshooter pro users, is that still true? or is it just the 199.00 offer.

thanks
Paul C.

Denis de Gannes

Yes you will get the V1.0 full download free. The full licence and you will upgrade the same as all purchasers. You will get an e-mail notification to the address you used when purchasing RSP.

Angela Weil

Really? I sure hope this is true and will watch my mail account. Can you let us know when you heard of anyone actually getting this mail? I'm using RSP mostly, even though I have a Nikon and Nikon Capture NX. RSP is just so much more convenient and faster. Capture NX is reserved for special applications or for very difficult color questions as a second check.
Thank you for pointing this out,
Angela

Jörgen Nyberg

Hi Angela

Posting on the Lightroom forum:

Tom Hogarty, Adobe product manager

"The offer to provide Lightroom 1.0 free of charge to Pixmantec RawShooter Premium customers was disclosed via the FAQ on Pixmantec.com. (http://www.pixmantec.com/pdf/FAQ_Pixmantec.pdf) The offer still stands and Adobe will contact customers via the email address they used in the purchase process for RawShooter Premium. The program will begin the same day that Lightroom 1.0 ships but not before.

The tool to convert RSP settings to visually similar Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom settings is also in development and I hope to provide it at the same time. (Caveat: Visually similar does not mean identical given the difference in processing algorithms)"

HTH Jörgen