• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Random Afternoon.

Helene Anderson

I haven't been here since the 1 May it seems!

I have been busy, I have been worried. I have been thinking. I have been lots of things and some parts of life just got forgotten. So yesterday for the first time in a while I got out.

Nothing extreme, just local stuff with my thoughts.

A derelict building;

004A-Copie.jpg

A riverside building or buildings;

016A-Copie.jpg

A bar with hairdressers;

022A-Copie.jpg

I had typed a few words with more pictures on my blog, even that had been hardly touched for a while. The blog is here with a link to the album with some more images.

I enjoyed these very much, Helene. Thank you for sharing them with your thoughtful comments. Best wishes with your move across the channel.

Helene Anderson

I had to spend a bit of time looking that one up Bob. It is on the D13 and the hamlet is Says. A few km west of Champagne St Hilaire. Next to the building in the picture is a house that seems empty, a bit spooky. It is at the bottom of a hill, just the place to be spooky.