• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Costa Rica Photo Safari, May 30-June 9, 2008

Ultimate Costa Rica Photo Safari, May 30 - June 9, 2008

I have just announced the dates and specifics for my next Costa Rica Photo Workshop. I have led several previous trips to this beautiful country, and have designed this latest one to be the Ultimate trip, selecting the best locations from previous trips, most comfortable and beautiful lodging, with numerous private boat tours, and charter airflight to facilitate visiting both coasts of Costa Rica.

I am working with Greg Basco, of Foto Verde Tours. Greg is also an accomplished photographer, and will join me in providing personalized instruction on getting the most out of your visit to this exotic location. So you will have 2 photographers to work with you on this trip!

Information and details can be found at this page on my website:

Ultimate Costa Rica Photo Safari

Feel free to reply here, or contact me via email.