• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Workshops London Area Hertfortshire 28/29th April

Hi,
For people who are interested I will be in Herfordshire on April 28th to speak on the photovision event.
The day after this on the 29th I will be teaching a full day workshop for a limited group.
There will be alot of personal attention and topics from photographic dynamic range to advanced metering techniques and of course light manipulation will be covered.

If you want more information please drop me a mail on info@frankdoorhof.com

Greetings,
Frank

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well,

It's not often that I'm able to promote an OPFr's work! Here it's a pleasure. Frank can deliver the techniques to overcome light and to create light to illuminate your model to perfection. He's a very down to earth photographer with a lightmeter, a grey card and the necessat quality lights. However, he can help many a photographer go up a stage or two in their work. This is what Frank does well: teach!

Asher