• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Administrative: Lists of pictures with details so we can plan space for exhibition!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Could be a list from some of you got buried in the hundreds of emails I have to go through. Send it by email and let me know by PM that it is sent or just send it as a PM and I will copy it from there.

So far, I have only located the sent details from the following.

1. Charlotte Thompson

2. Antonio Correia

Anyone else who sent the list remind me how you sent it. We have no other way of defining wall space and planning.

Thanks

Asher

Jerome Marot

I sent you an E-mail with a pdf having all details yesterday around 13h38, Los Angeles time. The title is "Re: Prints from Jerome Marot".

Asher Kelman

I sent you an E-mail with a pdf having all details yesterday around 13h38, Los Angeles time. The title is "Re: Prints from Jerome Marot".

Thanks, Jerome, Safari stacking makes it easy to lose a PDF!

So now, we have located the print and framing details from the following.

1. Charlotte Thompson

2. Antonio Correia

3. Jérôme Marot

Next?

Thanks all1

Asher

Nicolas Genette

pro member
Hi Asher,

I sent you all details by PM of March 17th, 2015, 09:41 AM

Could you send me your email ? I will send you download link for card file and can join details then.
For cards, do you need 5000px tif ? 2000px should be enough right ?

Asher Kelman

1. Charlotte Thompson

2. Antonio Correia

3. Jérôme Marot

4. Nicolas Genette

5. Chris Calohan

Next?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher I have just emailed you the required info. Please confirm when you receive it.

Cheers,
Cem

Cem,

You didn't just comply with all the details, you set a new standard in organization, my friend. Your Excel file is beautifully formatted. All I need is columns for the frame serial number and size and matt size ....... and then glazing size and new page to generate pricing pricing ...........and ....and link to the drawing of the gallery walls, .....and link to sales and orders for new prints in different sizes (is that all?) ....and we're done.

Gee! Running a Gallery is so easy with organization!!! Why didn't we do this before?

What I love is that now there will be a clear path and possible route between making pictures, critique, building a portfolio and then, hopefully selling at regular intervals.

Asher

Asher Kelman

1. Charlotte Thompson

2. Antonio Correia

3. Jérôme Marot

4. Nicolas Genette

5. Chris Calohan

6. Cem Usakligil

and soon.....the rest of you laggards! :)

Asher