• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Leading the eye #2

fahim mohammed

A very good example, if I say so myself, of how our eyes and brain relate to objects. Also an example of
' weight and balance ' ( mass ) in design. The image also employs a very simple rule of thirds.

The idea here, for me , was to the above mentioned principles so that working in harmony, try to focus the viewer's attention to where I want it.

Notice too the subtle harmony of colors!

p2568136162-5.jpg

As Asher correctly observes, I just point the camera and click.

Easy.

Wolfgang Plattner

HI

For myself I'm more impressed by working harmonies of different colors than by shades of one color.
I do not find any special or interesting substance in this shot. Sorry.

Wolfgang Plattner

No offense taken.

But would have preferred if you had read the title of the post.

Keep clicking.

Be sure, I did that ... but the same: no special or outstanding "leading - event" in this shot.
I'm fixed by the position of your wife (I suppose) but nothing leads me to another part of the picture.

fahim mohammed

Exactly. That was the how the photographer wanted the image to be viewed.

That you don’t like the image is secondary, for me.

To each his own.

Be sure, I did that ... but the same: no special or outstanding "leading - event" in this shot.
I'm fixed by the position of your wife (I suppose) but nothing leads me to another part of the picture.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A very good example, if I say so myself, of how our eyes and brain relate to objects. Also an example of
' weight and balance ' ( mass ) in design. The image also employs a very simple rule of thirds.

The idea here, for me , was to the above mentioned principles so that working in harmony, try to focus the viewer's attention to where I want it.

Notice too the subtle harmony of colors!

p2568136162-5.jpg

"As Asher correctly observes, I just point the camera and click............Easy!"

Actually,

"As Asher is wont to point out, I just point the camera

correctly

...and click"!

Asher